BlackBerry Oslo, Passport successor, stuns in leaked photos
Less than a year ago, the BlackBerry Passport went official. Sporting a rather oddly rectangular body that mimics the size of an international passport, the handset was anticipated as a some sort of messiah for BB’s sinking ship. Well, the Passport came, saw, but didn’t conquer as much as BB would have preferred. The Canadian company will be hoping it’s successor would perform better in terms of sales.
Codenamed BlackBerry Oslo, this unannounced device that appeared from nowhere today is rumored as the BlackBerry Passport successor. Maybe a BlackBerry Passport 2 or something else, we are yet to know the full name of this device but we can surely confirm it has a stunning design.
The Oslo is reportedly packing a 1440 x 1440 pixels square screen, a Snapdragon 801 chipset and 13 MP rear camera. The device is expected to come with 3GB of RAM and a 3450mAh battery. Sources say that the BB Passport successor will launch on the 30th of this month.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- BlackBerry Oslo, Passport successor, stuns in leaked photos
- BlackBerry has 3 futuristic devices in tow
- Huawei releases a new teaser for the Mate 9, promotes battery capability
- Welcome the LG Watch Urbane Luxe, it’s “more jewelry than wearable”
- HTC Desire Eye announced with 13MP selfie camera
- Qualcomm confirms Snapdragon 835 SoC for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- Apple welcomes Beats Audio “to the family”