BlackBerry Passport is ‘only’ $600, sales will begin this week
BlackBerry’s square smartphone which the Canadian expects to up it’s game is about to go on sale. The phone has been assigned a pricing of $599 off contract and will start retailing this Wednesday (24th September) in the United States even before it goes on sale in Canada.
The BlackBerry Passport is endowed with a rare square architecture that leaves it with three rows of QWERTY keys and a wide touchscreen that measures 4.5 inches and 1440 x 1440 pixels in resolution.
According to the details surrounding the phone when it was announced back then in July, the Passport will bear a 13MP rear camera, 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM and expandable 32GB of in-built storage.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition running Android OS goes on sale
- BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition lands on Amazon for $549, ships Aug 10
- BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition UK pre orders begin, cost £399
- ‘BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition’ outed by Swiss retailer
- At&T launches BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic