Blackview BV4000 Comes Packing Rugged Design, Powerful Specs
Blackview BV4000 is the device for users who love rugged devices as the device comes packing great specs along with what might have been mounted on the ‘Active’ variant of the Samsung smartphones.
The Blackview BV4000 appeared recently on the official website of the tech company and it comes with protection against dust, water and of course, Shock.
For the specs, the device packs a pretty smaller screen coming into play with a 4.7-inch display along with the Gorilla Glass 3 layer for protection. Under the hood comes the MT6580A processor which has been pegged at a speed of 1.3GHz along with 1GB of RAM and an internal storage memory of 8GB.
For the optics, the Blackview BV4000 comes packing a dual camera sensor on the back panel comprising of a 2MP and 8MP sensor while for the battery, it runs on a 3680 mAh capacity battery which has been touted to last as much as 2 days of use.
For connectivity, the Blackview BV4000 comes with support for dual-SIM card, GPS, and Android 7 OS.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Blackview BV4000 launches with rugged design
- Blackview BV4000 Comes Packing Rugged Design, Powerful Specs
- Samsung acknowledges Verizon Galaxy S5 camera problems, says it will work it out
- Micromax Bolt A066
- Special Marvel “Doctor Strange” edition of the Honor 8 on its way to the UK
- Samsung’s new batteries bring double capacity without incremental size changes
- LG G2