Borrow Airtel Airtime when you are out of cash with “Airtel Talk Time Advance”
Airtel Talk Time Advance service is a service that enables customers to request for airtime (credit) in advance without using physical recharge cards to top up their airtime balance.
However, there is a 10% service fee on every transaction which will be charged and monitored by Airtel itself.
Airtel Nigeria Talk Time Advance Service: How you can be eligible
Customers can borrow airtime based on the following factors:
• You must be an active subscriber, your Airtel Line should at least be 3month old.
• You must Recharge your Airtel Line often at least once or twice in a week
• Your Line must be registered and actively used not old Line
|Advance Airtime Amount||Minimum Age (network)||Minimum Monthly Recharge||Minimum Weighted Monthly Usage for the Subscriber (Naira)|
• Minimum monthly recharge: refer to the number of airtime reloads in a month.
• Minimum weighted monthly usage: refers to the total value in denominations for a user per given period.
How you can borrow Airtime from Airtel
If you are eligible to ‘borrow’, simply initiate a request by dialing *500# on your line (MSISDN) and you’llbe given options from which to choose the desired value of airtime which can be used for voice calls (on-net and off-net), SMS and Data.
Below are the list of Airtel amount you can borrow from Airtel
To initiate a transaction, you can Dial
• *500*50# for N50 airtime
• *500*100# for N100 airtime
• *500*200# for N200 airtime
• *500*500# for N500 airtime
With this service, you can save yourself from that frustrating situation when you want to place a call but out of Airtime and cash.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Roll over your MTN unused Internet Data Bundles to the next subscription
Borrowing airtime from Glo using “Borrow me credit”
How to Download GTBank Mobile Application in 6 Steps | GTBank Mobile Banking
Fix: How to solve common Google Play Store errors
Installing WhatsApp Messenger on tablets without SIM functionality
- Borrow Airtel Airtime when you are out of cash with “Airtel Talk Time Advance”
- How to borrow airtime or credit from MTN
- Xiaomi Mi 4X to launch in 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM variant
- Samsung Galaxy Avant
- Gionee W909 Proves that flip Handsets Are Not Dead Yet
- Sony announces Xperia M5 “super midrange” smartphone with 4K res video capture
- Prepare your money Indians, Google Nexus 6 pre-orders kick off