BQ Aquaris VS, VS Plus with 4GB of RAM released
One of the Spanish tech companies, BQ, has officially joined the race of contenders as the tech company has introduced its products, the BQ Aquaris VS and a larger BQ Aquaris VS Plus into the market.
The smartphones which are already available for international sale via its international store comes with some pretty interesting specs under the hood.
The smaller BQ Aquaris VS comes into the market sporting a 5.2-inch 720p IPS touchscreen with 2.5D glass on top and packs a main camera sensor pegged at 12 MP while the selfie camera is pegged at 8 MP.
Under the hood of the smaller variant of both phones is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at a speed of 1.4 GHz. The octa-core Cortex-A53 processor is paired with a combination of 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which sells for €189.90, or a combination of 4 GB RAM and 64GB ROM which sells for €209.90.
The smartphone comes equipped with a fingerprint scanner placed on the back panel and draws power from its 3,100 mAh battery which comes with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
The larger Aquaris VS Plus however comes in one variant which packs 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM under the hood of its 5.5-inch 1080p IPS LCD with 2.5D glass protection on top.
The larger variant is packed with a 3,400 mAh battery with other specs coming in as the same with the smaller variant.
The BQ Aquaris VS Plus will sell for €229.90.
You may also like
- BQ Aquaris VS, VS Plus with 4GB of RAM released
- Second Ubuntu smartphone launched with 5″ 720p screen
- Tesco selling the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7 with up to £199 in freebies
- Three Australian airlines ban the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Blackberry records $4.4 billion loss, sacks three top-ranking officials
- Pandora Radio: Apple Music didn’t make a single impact
- THL W300