Breaking: Facebook finally completes Whatsapp acquisition
To many of us, Facebook already owns Whatsapp. But think of it this way: The deal was actually finalized today after the long holding hurdle of SEC approval halted the deal since February.
All the while you’ve probably been hearing of Facebook buying Whatsapp was a sick conviction (of which we were even guilty of at some point). The changes and everything users have been expecting will commence from today, now Facebook has full control.
The total price money is $19 billion of which co founders Jan Koum and Brian Acton will receive sizable cuts from, after investors and taxes are cleared out from the big mullah.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Breaking: Facebook finally completes Whatsapp acquisition
- Whatsapp now has nearly 1 billion monthly users
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to break cover with retina scanner?
- Cubot Note Plus camera samples, specs surfaces
- We have more Samsung products in tow: Oculus CEO
- US parents can now track their kids with $79.99 LG GizmoPal
- As $100 Android One phones failed, Google will try again with $50 ones