Breaking: Facebook finally completes Whatsapp acquisition
To many of us, Facebook already owns Whatsapp. But think of it this way: The deal was actually finalized today after the long holding hurdle of SEC approval halted the deal since February.
All the while you’ve probably been hearing of Facebook buying Whatsapp was a sick conviction (of which we were even guilty of at some point). The changes and everything users have been expecting will commence from today, now Facebook has full control.
The total price money is $19 billion of which co founders Jan Koum and Brian Acton will receive sizable cuts from, after investors and taxes are cleared out from the big mullah.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Breaking: Facebook finally completes Whatsapp acquisition
- Whatsapp now has nearly 1 billion monthly users
- Exclusive: Tecno allegedly fighting with phone dealers in Nigeria
- iBall ANDI 4.5q
- Gearbest Earth 2.0 flash sale/promo: More for less
- LG K8
- MediaTek MT6592 released: First octa-core chipset that can run on all cores simultaneously