Bring the Galaxy Note Edge to Germany: Samsung fans demand
Following it’s release in only three countries — South Korea, United States and Japan — the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is a device wanted by many, even as the price of the curved smartphone is only a little south of $1000.
Samsung had earlier called out to customers, asking everybody to not freak about the device because it will be a limited release. Being a limited release means only a few, select markets will be able to offer the product and after it’s release in the 3 aforementioned countries, Samsung looks unlikely to launch the Galaxy Note Edge elsewhere.
However, German Samsung fans have disagreed. After a haul of demand and constant pestering by potential customers for the device to be introduced in Germany, Samsung opened up a voting system to see who’s interested in the device. The reply? Over 150,000 people asked for the phone to brought to Germany.
Samsung is yet to compile the results to see how many actual Germans voted, however, with the look of things, it seems the Korean tech giant might sell the Galaxy Note Edge in Germany after all.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Bring the Galaxy Note Edge to Germany: Samsung fans demand
- Honor 9 Lite’s new update brings Face Unlock feature
- Honor V10 update brings Party Mode
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime starts getting new update, brings on board the latest security patch
- New update hits the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active, brings December security patch