Budget HTC tablet with 7″ screen spotted on way to R&D
HTC hasn’t been quite popular with tablets especially in the recent past where the tablet market is on a historic decline. Nonetheless, the Taiwanese company has turned towards India to sell their 7-inch tablet which was spotted on Zuaba recently.
The Indian import/export website freshly recorded a 7-inch HTC H7 tablet which probably came into the country for R&D purposes. Priced INR 9,565 on the custom document, the unannounced HTC tablet is expected to break cover officially any time soon. We suspect the slate will retail at a price point a tad bit higher when it eventually hits the shelves proper.
Looking at the specs details found on the listing, the dual SIM HTC H7 will purportedly pack a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and internal storage of 16GB.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Budget HTC tablet with 7″ screen spotted on way to R&D
- HTC promises budget smartphone with 18:9 aspect ratio codenamed ‘Breeze’
- Hands On with HTC’s Budget Marshmallow Device The Desire 530
- Budget-range HTC Desire 320 breaks cover at CES
- Budget-range HTC Desire 200 surface online after HTC announce Desire 600