Calling PLUS Now Available on Sprint’s LG G6
The South Korean tech company, LG’s product, LG G6 which came into the US on the Mobile carrier, Sprint platform has been updated to support Calling PLUS.
The mobile carrier, Sprint, recently started pushing out updates to the LG G6 units on its network.
The latest update which is being pushed out to Sprint’s LG G6 weighs in at around 775MB and arrives as the software version LS993ZV8.
The update brings along with it support for the Calling PLUS functionality on the recently pushed out device.
The Calling PLUS feature allows users to use WiFi calling and VoLTE both simultaneously and in conjunction.
The update also brings along with it a feature called the Wholesale VoWiFi and the latest Android security fix for the month of October.
Much more updates are expected to roll out in the coming weeks as the mobile platform is expected to gear other mobile carriers to release more support for the device in their line.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Calling PLUS Now Available on Sprint’s LG G6
- LG to launch LG K10 (2017) next year, T-Mobile to sell as LG K20 Plus
- Developer community gets Android Nougat 7.0 working on the OnePlus 3
- OnePlus 2 is still far away, OnePlus One prices get slashed
- Samsung to deactivate Galaxy Note 7 units that aren’t brought for replacement by 30th September