You can buy the Apple Watch from BestBuy starting from August 7
If by any chance you hate going to Apple Stores, or you don’t have one close to your location, BestBuy is going to offer you an Apple Watch whenever you want to buy one.
The US multinational consumer electronics retail outfit headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota, says it’s becoming the first third party retailer to offer the Apple timepiece:
“Starting Aug. 7, Best Buy will be the first national retailer, other than Apple Stores, where customers can buy the Apple Watch. It will begin to arrive in more than 100 Best Buy stores and will also be available on BestBuy.com. Another 200 of our stores will have the Apple Watch in time for holiday shopping.
The Apple Watch has reportedly sold over 4 million units in 19 countries, helping Apple generate “record” revenue in the company’s fiscal 2015 Q3. Three new markets — New Zealand, Russia, and Turkey — will get the Apple Watch before the end of July.
You may also like
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- You can get the new Xperia X Compact at $50 off from Amazon
- Now You Can Save Your Favorite Songs From Apple Music to SD card
- A Quick Look to Apple’s Trade In Program Now you can Trade in your Broken iPhone
- Vaporcade Jupiter: a rugged $299 Android smartphone that you can smoke