You can now fold your big smartphone in half: New Samsung patent
Ever thought you could make your smartphone smaller when not in use even though you savor the clarity of the large touchscreen when in action? Well, Samsung is here to to the rescue as the South Korean phone maker steps up to patent a technology that could just do the above.
Registered with the United States Patents And Trademarks Office (USPTO), the patent portfolio, approved in July 2015, suggests that Samsung could be working on a smartphone that folds in half when not in use.
Image credits: smh.com.au
Nonetheless, don’t get too excited as tech companies regularly file patents that never see the light of the day.
Update: BestMobs has reached out to a Samsung rep who in turn declined to comment on the issue.
You may also like
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- You can get the new Xperia X Compact at $50 off from Amazon
- Now You Can Save Your Favorite Songs From Apple Music to SD card
- A Quick Look to Apple’s Trade In Program Now you can Trade in your Broken iPhone
- Vaporcade Jupiter: a rugged $299 Android smartphone that you can smoke