You can have your LG Leon LTE between 28 and 30 June for $79.92 at T-Mobile
T-Mobile is offering an LTE-enabled variant of the LG Leon on a discount. At $79.92 you can snap up a unit of the LG mid ranger from any T-Mobile offline store within the states, unlocked and contract-free. After the short promo (from 28th June to 30th June), Leon is expected to return to its original pricing of $150.
The offer doesn’t seem to affect online sales because when we checked Team Magneta’s web store, the price was still shown as $150.
Hyped as a fierce competitor of Motorola’s 2014 Moto G, the LG Leon was released back in February this year but from our perspective, has not lived up to the anticipation, sales-wise.
The Android 5.0 Lollipop-running smartphone comes with a 4.5-inch IPS display with FWVGA resolution, a quad-core Snapdragon 410 CPU, 1GB of RAM, expandable storage, 5MP/VGA rear/front-facing camera duo, micro SIM slot and 1820mAh battery.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- You can get the new Xperia X Compact at $50 off from Amazon
- Now You Can Save Your Favorite Songs From Apple Music to SD card
- A Quick Look to Apple’s Trade In Program Now you can Trade in your Broken iPhone
- Vaporcade Jupiter: a rugged $299 Android smartphone that you can smoke