Deactivating MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Nigeria BIS BlackBerry subscription
Oftentimes, you might be challenged with the issue of unsuccessful transaction while trying to apply a new BIS subscription after the data limit of your current plan has been reached.
To stop this error, you have to cancel it expire your existing BIS subscription. This article will help you do that on all the four major mobile networks we have in Nigeria.
For Airtel, send an SMS with the word deactivate to 440
Etisalat Dial *399*2#
Glo Text cancel to 777
MTN Text expire to 21600
That’s it folks. With the above, you can cancel BlackBerry subscription on any network in Nigeria.
Kindly use the comment box below to ask your questions.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Deactivating MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Nigeria BIS BlackBerry subscription
- ‘Samsung Galaxy S4 mini plus’ released in Europe, costs €239
- BlackBerry Priv To Receive Marshmallow update
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge selling for amazing $499 on eBay
- Prestigio MultiPhone 4500 Duo
- LG V30, V30+ available on US Cellular