Deactivating MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Nigeria BIS BlackBerry subscription
Oftentimes, you might be challenged with the issue of unsuccessful transaction while trying to apply a new BIS subscription after the data limit of your current plan has been reached.
To stop this error, you have to cancel it expire your existing BIS subscription. This article will help you do that on all the four major mobile networks we have in Nigeria.
For Airtel, send an SMS with the word deactivate to 440
Etisalat Dial *399*2#
Glo Text cancel to 777
MTN Text expire to 21600
That’s it folks. With the above, you can cancel BlackBerry subscription on any network in Nigeria.
Kindly use the comment box below to ask your questions.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Deactivating MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Nigeria BIS BlackBerry subscription
- Samsung SM-G5308W and SM-G8508S hit the benchmarks
- Samsung applies for new application patents, suggests dual cameras on the Galaxy S8
- Motorola Moto X+1 specs confirmed
- Meizu MX5 Pro could land with a massive 6-inch Quad HD display
- Xiaomi Mi 4i