Candy Crush Saga made $1 billion for developer last year
Mind boggling, isn’t it? The developer of popular iOS and Android game, Candy Crush Saga, is smiling to the bank after their app created a revenue of $1.33 in 2014.
In terms of making money, last year was not exactly the best year for the app — having made $1.04 billion in the last 6 months of 2013 — it was expected of the revenue to decrease following the dwindling popularity of the mobile game. To be more specific, Candy Crush made $429.5 million, $360.5 million, $277.4 million and $263.8 respectively during the four quarters of 2014.
Though the app itself is a free download/free-to-install, these monies were made from in-app purchases made by a tiny 2.3% users of the game. Now imagine where the remaining 97.7% contribute a few cents for the app.
There’s a slim chance the game will reach the $1 billion milestone again this year if the only revenue option available will remain in-app payments, but King, the developer of the game, will be hoping for the best to come.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website