Cat B15Q is a super strong droid you can use under extreme conditions
A lot of rugged smartphones has been introduced lately but the Cat B15Q is one rigid smartphone that’s available on a global level.
Beauty, they say comes with a price so the Cat B15Q ditched beauty and stylishness for toughness and ruggedness.
The smartphone can withstand so many things such as falling from a 1.8 meter height, falling into water and being run over by a car.
It’s 125 x 69.5 x 14.95 mm body weighs 170 grams and can withstand extreme temperatures as cold as -25°C and as hot as 55 °C.
Specifications of Cat B15Q:
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, with microSD slot
- 5MP main camera, VGA front-facing camera
- (IP67, MIL SPEC 810G) resistance
- aGPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 2G and 3G networks
- 2000mAh battery
The Cat B15Q will be available globally come summer but we don’t have a clue of what it going to cost but then, if you fancy this beast, expect to pay higher than what you pay for average smartphones.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Cat B15Q is a super strong droid you can use under extreme conditions
- Watch Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge official introduction video
- Upcoming Huawei flagship, the Mate 9, shows up in new renders
- Farmer Slammed For Cursing at His Sheep Replies: I Still Haven’t Had a Sheep Come To Me To Complain
- Asus Pegasus 5000
- Vivo Y20