Cat B15Q is a super strong droid you can use under extreme conditions
A lot of rugged smartphones has been introduced lately but the Cat B15Q is one rigid smartphone that’s available on a global level.
Beauty, they say comes with a price so the Cat B15Q ditched beauty and stylishness for toughness and ruggedness.
The smartphone can withstand so many things such as falling from a 1.8 meter height, falling into water and being run over by a car.
It’s 125 x 69.5 x 14.95 mm body weighs 170 grams and can withstand extreme temperatures as cold as -25°C and as hot as 55 °C.
Specifications of Cat B15Q:
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, with microSD slot
- 5MP main camera, VGA front-facing camera
- (IP67, MIL SPEC 810G) resistance
- aGPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 2G and 3G networks
- 2000mAh battery
The Cat B15Q will be available globally come summer but we don’t have a clue of what it going to cost but then, if you fancy this beast, expect to pay higher than what you pay for average smartphones.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Cat B15Q is a super strong droid you can use under extreme conditions
- Oppo Find 7a (FHD) goes up on pre-order for $499 come April
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium debuts in red color, gets Android Oreo update
- Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 Duo
- The Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact with 6GB of RAM headed to Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Android 8.0 Oreo finally lands on Google distribution chart