CAT S61 officially unveiled with thermal camera, new tools
Tech company, CAT, has officially unveiled the second generation of its S-series smartphone, the CAT S61.
The smartphone comes into the market with a thermal camera along with what the company addresses as additional ‘tools’.
The CAT S61 comes into the market with upgraded features such as the FLIR thermal imaging camera which comes with an expanded temperature range from -20°C to 400°C.
The thermal camera also comes with a higher resolution, bumped up from VGA to HD camera.
The smartphone also comes with laser-assisted distance measurement tool which allows persons measure from one point to the other (up to 10m (33ft)).
The CAT S61 comes with a Gorilla Glass 5 protected 5.2-inch screen which comes with a 1080 pixel resolution.
On the camera front, it packs a 16MP camera on the back panel capable of shooting 4K videos and on the front panel is an 8MP selfie camera.
The smartphone runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM and a battery capacity pegged at 4,500mAh boasting supports for the QuickCharge 4.0 (over USB-C).
You may also like
- CAT S61 officially unveiled with thermal camera, new tools
- Phillips Sapphire Life V878 gets TENAA certification
- Introducing Oppo’s Self Declared Selfie Camera
- LG V30S ThinQ, V30S+ ThinkQ officially unveiled
- Galaxy Tab E starts getting Nougat update on Verizon, T-Mobile
- New leaks show disclaimers on the Galaxy Note 7’s iris scanner
- Octa-core is enough? Nah, MediaTek is making processor with 12 CPU cores