Celkon’s Diamond 4G Plus Cheap But Elegant
Celkon’s latest Diamond 4G Plus handset was just launched this month. The new device comes with 5 inches touch screen with resolution up to 720 by 1280 at 294 pixels per inch.
The device is is powered by a quad-core processor and comes with a 1 gigabytes device RAM. The device has 8 gigabytes internal storage expandable to 32 gigabytes via microSD card. So talking about its device camera, Celkon packs 8 MP primary camera and 3.2 MP front for selfies.
Celkon Diamond runs Android 5.1 and powered by 2200 mAh battery that is amazingly removable. It has measures of 139.50×71.50×8.70 and has weighs of 140.00 grams.
The device supports dual SIM and it also accepts regular network SIMs. Its device connectivity includes GPS, FM, Wi-FI, 3G, Bluetooth, 4G and some network bands that are used in most countries. Not just that it has Proximity Sensor, the Ambient Sensor, the Accelerometer and the Gyroscope.
For the recap Celkon is a mobile manufacturer based in India that offers top of the line device at a budget segment. Celkon has its manufacturing facility located in Telangana and they claim that they can manufacture 200,000 handsets per month.
You may also like
- Quick look at Celkon’s Diamond Plus smartphone
- Celkon’s Diamond 4G Plus Cheap But Elegant
- BLU Announces VIVO 8 With Amazing Specs
- Xiaomi MET7 Spotted on certification website
- HTC One E9+ dual SIM launches in Malaysia for RM1,899 ($480)
- Moto G5S Plus Arrives In US
- OnePlus sends out update to the OnePlus 3 to fix auto-restart, other issues