Charge your other devices with a Samsung phone using Samsung’s new Power Sharing cable
Samsung Electronics has introduced a new product it dubbed the Power Sharing. The app and it’s cable will help you charge your USB devices using the power stored in your Samsung smartphone.
However, the thingy only works with the Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Alpha, Note 4, Galaxy Avant, Galaxy Tab S 10.5, and Tab S 8.4, but you can charge just about any microUSB device with the power emitted from the cable.
The Samsung Power Sharing cable (and it’s app) doesn’t come with a big budget. All Samsung is asking for is a $19.99 and you’ll get this microUSB to microUSB cable and it’s compliant app. The product is available in only the United States for now.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Charge your other devices with a Samsung phone using Samsung’s new Power Sharing cable
- Wave is an iOS 8 feature that will charge your iPhone wirelessly using a microwave — it’s a lie!
- Now you can charge your Galaxy S4 wirelessly
- Danger might be lurking behind your Nexus 5X and 6P chargers
- New Wireless Charging System Charges Your Mobile Phone Over Wi-Fi