Cheapest Smartphone Priced at $3.67
Amazingly phone priced at $3.67 in market? Well this is somewhat good news for those who don’t have one.
Imagine Android device with a price as a cup of coffee? That’s insane business but it really happens in India, yes you read it right the Indian based company Ringing Bells launched their android device today.
Introducing Freedom 251 that costs at 251 rupees or shall we say £2.50 or $4, not just that it has one year warranty! (WOW!) But most believed that cheap price meaning not so decent device, but wait Freedom 252’s specification is somewhat decent to note.
Before going forward, the device price was not in sale or shall we say subsidized by other company added to some contract. The selling price is really 4$!
Freedom 251 sports at 4 inches 960 × 560 display, 1.3 GHz quadcore processor and 1,450 mAh battery. Comes with 1 Gigabyte RAM and 8 Gigabyte Phone memory that can be expanded up to 32 gigabytes, a 3.2 MP camera on back and 0.3 MP camera on front.
Android 5.1 keeps Freedom 251 from running and has decent pre-installed apps such as YoutTube, WhatsApp and Facebook and other apps suited for Indian market.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Cheapest Smartphone Priced at $3.67
- Mozilla, Spice and Intex to introduce the world’s cheapest smartphone in India at $25
- Karbonn launches the cheapest smartphone in India
- Zopo’s latest smartphone is the cheapest Inifinity Display 18:9 screen phone yet
- The ZUK Z2, probably the cheapest Qualcomm SD 820 smartphone out there