In China, the iPhone 6 Plus is the certified people’s choice
While the Apple iPhone 6 with a 4.7″ HD display easily tramples upon it’s bigger iPhone 6 Plus brother in sales elsewhere, the Chinese are not taking lightly as they have comfortably settled for the phablet-sized iPhone 6 Plus and it’s 5.5″ screen.
Early results from the market showed the bigger iPhone was leading the race and now that the dust seems to be dying down, a well researched analysis composed by Digitimes shows that the iPhone 6 Plus is the selling majority with nearly 60 % of the sales.
However, this does not mean that the iPhone 6 isn’t selling well or is being rejected. If anyone of the smartphones is to be rejected actually, it’s the iPhone 6 Plus which was hit by the notorious bendgate scandal prior to release in China. Both phones accounted for 20 million pre-orders on their first week outing in the world’s largest mobile market.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- Huawei launches the mid range Enjoy 6 in China, sales to start soon
- Oppo launches the R9s and R9s Plus in China, announces local pricing information too
- Huawei launches the Nova in China, pricing information revealed
- Huawei launches the Honor Note 8 in China, runs Marshmallow.