China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
The Chinese version of the Samsung Galaxy J7 could bring two rear-facing cameras, if alleged photo evidence coming from our sources are to be trusted.
Reportedly the Galaxy J7 2017 Chinese model aka Samsung SM-J7310 will feature similar properties to the base model like a 5.5″ 1080p Super AMOLED display, a Samsung-made Exynos 7870 Octa CPU, 3GB of RAM and a fingerprint sensor embedded under the home button.
There’s no release date for the device as far as we know but you can find some leaked pictures of the Galaxy J7 2017 Chinese version below.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- All clear for Apple iPhone 6 to launch in China
- Huawei Ascend P7 Arsenal Edition crowns partnership with English football club
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A goes official with Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, 2K display
- BlackBerry Oslo, Passport successor, stuns in leaked photos
- Android and Firefox OS-booting Geeksphone Revolution launched for €222
- Reasons why you should buy Huawei Watch (according to Huawei)