China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
The Chinese version of the Samsung Galaxy J7 could bring two rear-facing cameras, if alleged photo evidence coming from our sources are to be trusted.
Reportedly the Galaxy J7 2017 Chinese model aka Samsung SM-J7310 will feature similar properties to the base model like a 5.5″ 1080p Super AMOLED display, a Samsung-made Exynos 7870 Octa CPU, 3GB of RAM and a fingerprint sensor embedded under the home button.
There’s no release date for the device as far as we know but you can find some leaked pictures of the Galaxy J7 2017 Chinese version below.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
Anxiety mounts over MMM Nigeria “payday” 14 January 2017
- China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- All clear for Apple iPhone 6 to launch in China
- Samsung Galaxy S6 unleashes beastly performance on AnTuTu
- OnePlus reports that they are working on getting the Nougat to OnePlus 3
- LG Confirms Details Of LG V30 Ahead Of Launch
- Huawei Ascend P6 now getting Android 4.4.2 KitKat refreshment
- OnePlus One plans to settle for a proper order system against using invites