China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
The Chinese version of the Samsung Galaxy J7 could bring two rear-facing cameras, if alleged photo evidence coming from our sources are to be trusted.
Reportedly the Galaxy J7 2017 Chinese model aka Samsung SM-J7310 will feature similar properties to the base model like a 5.5″ 1080p Super AMOLED display, a Samsung-made Exynos 7870 Octa CPU, 3GB of RAM and a fingerprint sensor embedded under the home button.
There’s no release date for the device as far as we know but you can find some leaked pictures of the Galaxy J7 2017 Chinese version below.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with 6″ display goes official with Android Go
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
- China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- All clear for Apple iPhone 6 to launch in China
- Microsoft Office fully hits the ground running on Android phones
- Galaxy S7 Disassembling Reveals ‘Nearly Impossible’ Image To Replace A Broken Screen
- Rugged Ulefone Armor 2 showed off with excellent gaming performance
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus rake in over 4 million orders on first night
- Nokia planning the launch of two high end in 2016 fourth quarter, reports suggest