Chinese Companies Qihoo and Coolpad announce QIKU Terra 810 and Terra 808 smartphones
A partnering joint Chinese venture between Chinese Internet Company Qihoo 360 and smartphone producers Coolpad has brought into fruition a new smartphone announced today. The companies stated intentions to enter into the Indian smartphone market with the launch of QIKU Terra 808 and QIKU Terra 810 smartphones. With the smartphones providing an over the average spec from the expected devices, the producing company also promises safe and secure features such as secure payment options using dedicated VPN for payment applications.
The 6-inches QHD QIKU Terra 810 with a resolution o 1440×2560 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and with a 4GB of RAM, 64GB of in-built memory capacity and on the front panel houses a two 13MP Sony IMX278 sensors with a complimentary 8MP front facing selfie camera powered by a 3700mAh battery.
The QIKU 808 smartphone like the 810 also boasts of two 13MP Sony IMX278 snapper on the rear facing side and an 8MP front facing selfie camera running on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 chipset and 3GB of RAM paired with an internal storage of 16GB space.
The pricing of the smartphone are yet unknown so also are the other specifications and expected release date as the company promises to shed more light on these areas when the device is launched.
You may also like
- Chinese Companies Qihoo and Coolpad announce QIKU Terra 810 and Terra 808 smartphones
- Stop copying Apple! : Chinese phone maker Doogee tells companies
- Samsung, Apple and Huawei rated top 3 smartphone companies in 2015 Q2
- Chinese tech company discovers a way to make bezeless smartphones
- Apple, Google, Instagram lead list of “Most Innovative Companies”