Chinese war looms as Meizu pokes Xiaomi in the eye with trade-in program
The battle line is drawn, Xiaomi clearly knows it’s enemy. The enemy is not from the outside, the enemy is within, it’s Meizu that wants Xiaomi down.
In a trade-in program where users are allowed to turn-in their Xiaomi phones for up to $80 that can be used to purchase the MX3, Meizu is gunning to bring Xiaomi customers over to their own bandwagon.
Meizu is clearly desperate to leapfrog Xiaomi, who is currently setting their sights on greener pastures outside of China.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Chinese war looms as Meizu pokes Xiaomi in the eye with trade-in program
- 2014 Chinese Smartphone Sales Leader Strangely Silent last 2015
- Chinese authorities certify “cameraless” ZTE phone
- Apple iPhone 6c is iPhone 5c with newer software — report
- Is the Chinese Landvo S6 (Samsung Galaxy S6 clone) a good buy at $130?