CHUWI Corebook officially unveiled, comes powered by Core M3 7Y30
CHUWI has officially pulled back on yet another device which comes into the market as the latest flagship device from the tech company. The CHUWI CoreBook 2 which has been unveiled comes into the market several months after the official announcement of the CHUWI SurBook IndieGoGo.
The Chinese manufacturer at the official unveiling of the latest product which is a 2-in-1 tablet revealed that the device will be available come mid November.
As for the specs, the 2-in-1 tablet comes into the market powered by Core M3 7Y30 processor under the hood and comes packed with 6GB of RAM.
Paired with the 6GB RAM is 128GB of onboard storage memory space under the 13.3-inch Full HD display with 2.5D glass layer on it.
The keyboard for the 2-in-1 tablet can be folded to the back panel making it appear more like a tablet and under the display is a fingerprint scanner.
The device will go on sale officially starting November 10.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- CHUWI Corebook officially unveiled, comes powered by Core M3 7Y30
- Incidents of bending iPhone 6 Plus units found too many
- Weekly Roundup: 10 Smartphones released last week
- Apple and Samsung in a second showdown today, refree is Judge Lucy Koh
- The Really Blue colour variant of Pixel and Pixel XL selling out fast
- Lenovo Vibe X3 will soon join the fray with dual front speakers and rear fingerprint sensor