Company CEO Confirmed Xiaomi’s Mi Band 2 June Arrival
Just these few topics have been circulating about Xiaomi rumored launch of the Mi Band 2 fitness tracker last May 10 together with Xiaomi’s Mi Max and Xiaomi’s MIUI 8.
However, Xiaomi delayed Mi Band 2 launch date, citing problems on the device production issues. But this time Lei Jun the CEO confirmed that the Mi Band 2 scheduled release will be around June of this year.
Xiaomi showcased Mi Band 2 during the last May 10 event. But before the event was unveiled, Lei stated that the manufacturing of Mi Band 2 is not that easy to acquire, and as a result its arrival was already delayed by month.
However, Lei confirmed that the release of Xiaomi’s Mi Band 2 will be next month, the said rumor is predicting that this will be scheduled around first week of June.
The most unique feature of what Xiaomi’s MI Band 2 has is its features small screen. Its predecessor such as the Mi Band and the Mi Band 1S don’t have LED screen features.
Based from information, this LED screen has the capability to display fitness information and display notifications. The device was rumored to feature physical button which allows users to access health related features.
You may also like
- Company CEO Confirmed Xiaomi’s Mi Band 2 June Arrival
- Apple Watch is gonna flop — CEO of retail company
- OnePlus CEO teases the Nougat 7.0 running on a OnePlus 3 device
- Xiaomi CEO confirms on Weibo that the Mi Note 2 has entered mass production stage
- Xiaomi CEO teases the camera quality of upcoming flagship device