Complete Google Pixel 2 XL specifications leak ahead of launch
Google does not seem to be keeping a tight lid on information regarding the upcoming Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones as new information regarding the specs to be expected upon launch next week has surfaced online.
The latest leak of information regarding the Pixel 2 XL revealed that the device which has been revealed to be a product of South Korean tech company, LG, will come into the market lacking a 3.5mm audio jack for headphone and also a SIM tray.
According to latest information which might as well turn out to be false, the Google Pixel 2 XL which will be launched officially next week will come into the market driven by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor under the hood and sport a QHD display with a resolution pegged at 1440pixels.
The Google Pixel 2 XL will come with an edge-to-edge curved display on it’s 5.99-inch OLED screen which houses the 64GB of onboard storage memory and a 128GB variant.
The Google Pixel 2 XL 2oll come with a second generation fingerprint scanner powered by a 3,520 mAh battery.
You may also like
- Complete Google Pixel 2 XL specifications leak ahead of launch
- Google Pixel XL now in stores again, could sell out pretty fast
- Pixel XL sells out on the official Google Store
- The Nougat is here and Google has announced the software rollout to select phones
- Remix OS comes to the Pixel C tablet and Google Nexus 9