Confirmed: OnePlus One launching on Amazon India December 2nd
Earlier this month, the phone maker said that the 64GB version of the One will be retailed at INR 25,000 but pricing for the 32GB model (which is expected to fare batter in terms of sales numbers) hasn’t been made known. On that note, OnePlus insisted that it’s products in India will be sold exclusively by Amazon.in.
Meanwhile, the company could be working on another smartphone which could turn out as a successor for the One. OnePlus expects to ship at least 1 million One smartphones by the end of this year having crossed the 500,000 milestone sometime ago.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Confirmed: OnePlus One launching on Amazon India December 2nd
- OnePlus One launched in India for INR 21,999 (64GB model)
- Turn your Android Device in to Mobile Earthquake Detector
- Lenovo Sold 500,000 K4 Note units in India
- Leak Mill: Verizon preparing a 10″ LTE-enabled Ellipsis tablet (photos)
- Gionee Elife S5.5 is on sale in the United States as BLU Vivo IV
- Alcatel Pop C9