Coolpad To Launch Cool Pad 6 With Amazing Specs For Gamers
Coolpad is back again in the market and this time, its phablet which is aimed at wowing gamers is set to be launched.
However, ahead of the official launch of the Coolpad Cool Plat 6 device, some of the expected specs have leaked online giving us a clear view of what to expect from the tech company at launch.
The Android 7.1.1 OS powered device will be coming into market with a wholesome 4,060 mAh battery capacity and under the hood it’ll be running 6GB of RAM size.
The device which is aimed for gamers comes with the 5.5-inch screen with a full-HD display at a screen resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
On the processor front, the device comes running along with its 6GB of RAM the Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor and the Adreno 510 GPU for graphics.
The inbuilt storage memory pegged at 64GB is further expansible using the microSD card.
For camera, the device comes packing a 6-megapixel camera on the rear panel and on the front panel, it packs an 8-megapixel camera with both camera equipped with LED flash light.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Coolpad To Launch Cool Pad 6 With Amazing Specs For Gamers
- LeEco and CoolPad to partner up again, create a flaghip Cool 1S
- Coolpad to start India made smartphones by first quarter of 2016
- Coolpad officially launch the Cool Play 6 With 6GB RAM, 4,060mAh Battery
- CoolPad Set To Announce Cool Play 6 On August 20