Corning to shift Gorilla Glass production and others to Korea
The company behind Gorilla Glass protection which has been used across flagship smartphones in recent years, Corning, has announced it’s proposed production shift from it’s factory in Shizuoka, Japan to Asan, South Korea.
The move Corning said, is as result of of it’s acquisition of Samsung Corning Precision Materials Co. Ltd, which they said will provide strategic and financial benefits to the company. The benefits include Corning producing less expensive protective glass and LCD displays for it’s customers worldwide.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Corning to shift Gorilla Glass production and others to Korea
- Oppo Find 9 to feature Corning Gorilla Glass 5 technology
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 is thinner, lighter and even more durable
- Meet the VKWorld S8 smartphone with Titanium frame, front and back Gorilla Glass protection
- Rugged CAT S41 smartphone comes with 5,000mAh battery