Cortana could be changed into a man in upcoming Windows update
Microsoft‘s Windows Phone’s Cortana has raised a lot of eyebrows ever since the virtual assistant made its debut on Windows Phone 8.1 smartphones last year.
From accurately predicting world cup results to being compared to Apple’s Siri, the mobile secretary has been a great talking point and thus selling point for Lumia and other WP smartphones recently.
While being a great feature on Windows, users will be able to set Cortana to speak with masculine voice in upcoming Windows 10. The result will be the introduction of one or more new voices with new names whereby Cortana is left as default when you buy a Windows 10 device.
In the words of Microsoft’s director of engineering Michael Calcagano for Cortana, “If you want a dude, we’re doing it.” Calcagano was speaking at an interview on Thursday discussing how voice assistant is going to be in Windows 10.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- Cortana could be changed into a man in upcoming Windows update
- Cortana (Windows voice assistant) comes to Android and iOS
- Microsoft is reportedly prepping metal phone that won’t break your wallet
- BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 rolling out, brings BlackBerry Assistant virtual assistant
- Samsung Ativ Core to debut as first Windows Phone 8.1 device from Samsung