Cubot Note Plus camera samples, specs surfaces
Cubot has been planning something big for the second half of the year and this is especially as other tech companies are exploiting the second half of the year to launch their flagship smartphones.
The tech company which is planning on releasing the latest device in its range, the Cubot Note Plus has released camera samples of the device ahead of its official launch.
The Cubot Note Plus is expected to come into the market with a great camera as the device will feature a 16MP HD camera on the front and back panel.
To show off the prowess of the HD camera, the tech company released some camera samples comparing the outcome of its camera and another phone’s.
The front-facing 16MP Selfie camera unit is equipped with the ability to automatically beautify photos taken in the Selfie mode and also supports facial recognition and real-time filter effects.
For specs, the upcoming Cubot device is expected to come into the market with a 5.5-inch IPS display with a Full HD resolution. Under the hood, the device is expected to come running on the Android 7.0 Nougat OS with the MediaTek MT6737T processor running under the hood paired with 3GB of RAm and 32GB of onboard storage memory.
The Cubot Note Plus’ official launch is projected to be in October.
You may also like
- Cubot Note Plus camera samples, specs surfaces
- Samsung makes the new Notes application available to other Galaxy Note devices
- Billionaire’s Son Put On Blast For Buying 2 Apple Watches Worth $40k — For His Dog
- Foxconn to build $30 million production plant in Pennsylvania
- Nokia Lumia 830 will be available in Canada by month end
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 gets stability updates