Cubot X17 “Experience Premium Smartphone at Cheap Price”
This might be the first time to hear the word Cubot, this is a Chinese device manufacturer company who is aiming for a big blow in the Smartphone competition.
It seems that there X17 will hit the mark, a device that offers a premium device feature compared to other similar price range in the market, at a price tag of $170 or £130.
The device has been receiving positive impression from the mobile market. The device comes with a bronzed textured finish. So in the package you will get USB cable, device adaptor, SIM tray, cover protector, a spare protector and cleaning wipes for the Smartphone.
Cubot X17 runs 1.3 GHz quad-core at a 64 bit device processor by Mediatek and 3 gigabytes of device RAM. 16 gigabytes of device storage that you can expand with the use of microSD, 5.0 inches screen at 1920×1080 resolution, 4G support both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, it has no NFC, and runs Android Lollipop. 16 Megapixel rear camera with flash and 8 Megapixel front camera.
X17 has dual SIM support. The two SIM slots are totally different in sizes so owners have the option to make use of the MicroSIM or the NanoSIM. The X17 is powered by 2500mAh non removable device battery.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Cubot X17 “Experience Premium Smartphone at Cheap Price”
- Forget Nexus tablets, Google has a 10.2-inch “Pixel C” slate in tow
- ZTE launches three new smartphone’s under the Blade series
- Samsung Galaxy A(2017) family becomes available for purchase from Indonesia
- Samsung has reportedly started mass producing Exynos 8890 to meet Galaxy S7’s making
- Huawei’s P8 Lite Now Getting Marshmallow Version in Europe