Curved Samsung Galaxy Note Edge coming to United States on 7th November
If you are big fan of curved display and reside in the United States then you might want to check the latest curved offering from Samsung.
After last year’s Samsung Galaxy Round didn’t materialize huge numbers in sales, the Korean phone maker has added another concept in trying to see if flexible displays could ever go big, but that wasn’t without issuing a fail-safe warning about the device being a limited release at first.
So, this week’s Friday — aka 7th November, Samsung will release the Galaxy Note Edge on the five major mobile carriers in the United States, namely, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and U.S. Cellular.
More pricing plans will be revealed on that day but AT&T is quick to report that it will offer the product at $399.99 on a two-year agreement while customers will have to part their $945.99 for an unlocked Note Edge.
The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge has a 5.6″ Super AMOLED display, 3GB of RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, 16-megapixel optical image stabilized camera and a stylus pen. To see more about the device check out the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge specifications page.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Curved Samsung Galaxy Note Edge coming to United States on 7th November
- Rumors: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to really feature curved screen
- Samsung to float only curved edge screen variant of Samsung Galaxy S7?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925) will have curved edges on both sides of display
- Still on the iPhone 6 Plus bend issue: Samsung says it’s curved, not bent