Curvey Samsung Galaxy Note Edge will be sold in India, and Russia also
Fancy to read your notifications without flipping open the smart cover on your smartphone and you you don’t have a smartwatch (oh well, everything is smart nowadays), the Samsung Galaxy Edge makes that possible to do with it’s curved display at the edge. Problem is, Samsung said the product is a limited release.
However, that doesn’t stop customers in Russia and India from buying the smartphone, only that they’ll pay higher than their counterparts in the United Kingdom(will cost about £650 there) and the United States. Russian users will have to part with RUB 49,990 or $1225 to get a unit of the Galaxy Note Edge.
In India, potential buyers should start saving up some money as the price of the device will be similar there, if not higher, than that of Russia.
The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is powered by a Snapdragon 805 chipset, 3GB of RAM and 3000mAh battery. The phablet features a 16-megapixel OIS camera and a 5.6″ Gorilla Glass-protected display that curves towards it’s right side.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Curvey Samsung Galaxy Note Edge will be sold in India, and Russia also
- HTC One’s successor pictured. All stand for the All New HTC One
- LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
- Samsung Galaxy S8 would not be unveiled at MWC 2017 afterall
- Microsoft officially slates 24th June as Windows Phone 8.1 release date
- SanDisk launches 128GB microSD card in India for INR 9999
- Samsung Galaxy A8 specs outed on benchmark platform