Deal: DailySteals offers the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for $499.99
The arrival of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is almost upon us and trust carriers and retailers to want to get rid of the older version of the Note devices as fast as possible so as to get room to store and market the new king of big screens comfortably. Because of this simple truth, now is the best time for you to ever want to grab yourself a unit of the Note 5 and as such, you should also look for interesting deals and near giveaways like this.
Currently, Dailysteals are offering you the unit for a price of $499.99 and that is a very good bargain, considering the fact that the Note 5 still carries a big price tag on it even after a year. To make a better choice, be informed that you would be getting the same model from T-Mobile at nothing less than $789.99, from Verizon at $696 and AT&T manages to squeeze in between with a $739.99 offering.
Overall, you would be saving up to 28% on the device by going for Dailysteals’ offer.
Available for 25 more days, we think you have more than enough time to weigh your options and get yourself one of the most premium phablets on the market now for a great deal.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Deal: DailySteals offers the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for $499.99
- Sprint starts pushing out Nougat update to HTC 10 units on its network
- The CREO Mark 1 gets $90 off to mark India’s Independence celebration
- Opp R7 unfolds in these leaked crispy pictures
- Lenovo X2 headed for IFA as unannounced smartphone is seen on TEENA
- Apple patents magnetic SIM slot, former Apple CEO says Cook is doing a “terrific job”