After the death of (Microsoft’s) Nokia, here’s how Lumias will look
It took the mobile world by surprise last week when Microsoft announced they will be removing Nokia from Lumia smartphones just like earlier reports had predicted.
And now, to confirm the sum of all fears even more, welcome how upcoming Lumia smartphones will look with Microsoft’s branding:
When talking of the development recently, Microsoft also acknowledged the tearing off of “Windows Phone” from it’s mobile OS; the platform will be rather known as Windows, signifying a one-OS-for-all system that is coming with Windows 10.
Meanwhile, “the other Nokia” is prepping to launch it’s own devices once Microsoft lets go of the Nokia branding. Having lost most of their hardware facility to Microsoft in the $7.2 acquisition of Nokia Devices & Services, many are in doubt if Nokia Finland will make it again.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- Samsung promises to bounce back after the Galaxy Note 7 fiasco
- After the death of (Microsoft’s) Nokia, here’s how Lumias will look
- Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
- Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s to get MIUI 9 after 4 years