Design Information of The Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro Surfaces
Ahead of the official announcement of the Huawei Mate 10 device on October 16 at an event scheduled to hold in Munich, the Chinese Company has already showed off what to expect on the device in terms of its design.
However, following the official teaser video which was released online some days ago, the tech company has hinted a few more things to be expected on the device including a possible design information.
According to the Chinese tech company, the device will pack the ye to be announced Kirin 970 chipset and it has also been rumored that the device would come packing the EntireView Display.
However, the EntireView Display feature is not totally on board as latest information from the CEO of the company revealed that the Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be released with a bezel-killing panel while it will release the vanilla Mate 10 with a rather traditional screen setup closer to what was fitted on the Mate 9.
Sources further revealed that the Mate 10 Pro will come packing its own fingerprint sensor possibly mounted on the back panel while the Mate 10 will fit its own fingerprint scanner below the display emulating the design on the Huawei P10 line.
You may also like
- Design Information of the Google Pixel 2 surfaces ahead of launch
- Design Information of The Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro Surfaces
- VKWorld to adopt same design on T2 Plus as in the BlackBerry Porsche
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design
- Soon-to-be announced Vkworld S8 will feature full-screen design, largest battery yet