Dirty game: Word on the street is that Samsung uses refurbished AMOLED screens on new phones
During the span of last week, a few few fingers were pointed here and there. For example, OnePlus was accused of selling refurbished One smartphones as new Ones, a rumor the company has come out to rubbish. To get things s more spicy, the Taiwanese government is accusing Xiaomi and Apple of tapping into user software in a way that requires a sanction.
Just when you thought the biggest phone vendor will stay out of the story, a new story has surfaced on the world wide web of Samsung using AMOLED displays scrapped from old devices for new smartphones.
Trust Samsung, the South Korean telecoms giant has jumped to it’s feet to immediately diss the talks saying the rumor is “not true at all”. However, Samsung said that consumers are sometimes given the option to choose a refurbished AMOLED panel which comes with a paid warranty. This type of occurrence, the phone maker says, is very rare.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- Dirty game: Word on the street is that Samsung uses refurbished AMOLED screens on new phones
- Apple To Announce Its Latest iPhone and iPad On 21 March
- Europe may not get the LG V20 at launch
- Alcatel Idol S
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Dust and water-resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 active officially announced