Do you know that Apple and Microsoft each has thrice more dough than the US?
Funny as it sounds, Apple has three times more cash that the US and two times more than Britain.
Apple recently reported that it had $158.8billion in cash reserves while a few more securities lie here and there in their latest quarterly SEC filing.
US Trust reported that debt-ridden America just has $48.5 billion in it’s coffers, way more than three times less what Apple could blow. The British have $70.3 billion to their name.
Redmond, California tech giants, Microsoft were not left out of the party. These guys are said to be having $83.7 billion inside the US while they keep $76.4 billion in their offshore bank accounts outside the US.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Do you want a PC with 128GB of RAM? Yes, you can have it right now
- Do you know that Apple and Microsoft each has thrice more dough than the US?
- Google Pixel 2 automatically does this when you’re driving
- Microsoft offers you a free $99 Display Dock for every purchase of the Lumia 950 or 950XL
- iOS Will Help You Conquer Your Regular To Do List