Doctor Forgets Mobile Phone Inside Woman’s Stomach After Surgery and She Only Found Out After It Vibrated
A gynaecologist is alleged to have dropped his mobile phone in his patient’s abdomen during a caesarean section – but she only realised when it started vibrating inside her.
Hanan Mahmoud Abdul Karim, 36, was admitted to a private hospital in Jordan’s capital Amman for the operation on April 24.
But during the botched procedure, the doctor left his phone in her abdomen – and she only realised when she got home and it started vibrating.
Hanan’s mother Majeda Abdul Hamid told Gulf News Jordan that her daughter gave birth to a 10Ib baby boy before being discharged from hospital.
She said the family started noticing her abdomen vibrating when they got home.
“My daughter suffered serious pains and could not move. I brought her back to the hospital where she was treated but nothing was done for her,” the mother said.
Hanan was then rushed to the casualty department of Al Bashir public hospital in Amman where X-rays revealed a foreign object in her abdomen.
Physicians in Al Bashir hospital operated on Hanan and removed the phone.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Doctor Forgets Mobile Phone Inside Woman’s Stomach After Surgery and She Only Found Out After It Vibrated
- Unnamed Samsung tablet shows up on GeekBench, could be a Tab E series
- Experience the Samsung Gear S from Play Store
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus and Galaxy A8+ (2018) getting new updates
- Vivo Xplay 3S snapped with metalic body, specs inside
- Nexus 5 successor’s details leaked, phone is expected next month