Doogee BL5000 With 4GB RAM, 5050mAh Battery Goes On Pre-Sale
Doogee seems to understand the importance of batteries on smartphones and as such has packed a whopping 5,050 mAh battery on the upcoming Doogee BL5000 smartphone.
The smartphone which has been released for pre-order comes packing some amazing specs including an octa-core processor under the hood.
The Doogee BL5000 is a mid-range smartphone which boasts of a 5.5-inch display and a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with other features including an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor clocked at a speed of 1.5GHz paired with 4GB of RAM.
For the onboard storage memory, the Doogee BL5000 comes packing a 64GB ROM which can be further expanded using a microSD card along with a 5,050 mAh battery under the hood.
For the optics, the device comes packing a rear 13 MP camera module on the back panel and on the front panel, an 8MP camera for selfie.
The manufacturers also equipped the battery with a fast charge technology which allows the battery to get up to 40 percent for a 10 minutes charge.
You may also like
- Doogee BL5000 With 4GB RAM, 5050mAh Battery Goes On Pre-Sale
- The Biggest Water Drainage in the World
- Apple iOS 9.2.1 Great Secret Feature
- LeEco and Coolpad set date for official unveiling of new smartphone
- Google Pixel XL 128GB sells out on preorder at the Verizon store likewise
- Apple wins but Samsung is happy, latter told to pay to $119 million instead of $2 billion