Doogee BL5000 With 4GB RAM, 5050mAh Battery Goes On Pre-Sale
Doogee seems to understand the importance of batteries on smartphones and as such has packed a whopping 5,050 mAh battery on the upcoming Doogee BL5000 smartphone.
The smartphone which has been released for pre-order comes packing some amazing specs including an octa-core processor under the hood.
The Doogee BL5000 is a mid-range smartphone which boasts of a 5.5-inch display and a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with other features including an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor clocked at a speed of 1.5GHz paired with 4GB of RAM.
For the onboard storage memory, the Doogee BL5000 comes packing a 64GB ROM which can be further expanded using a microSD card along with a 5,050 mAh battery under the hood.
For the optics, the device comes packing a rear 13 MP camera module on the back panel and on the front panel, an 8MP camera for selfie.
The manufacturers also equipped the battery with a fast charge technology which allows the battery to get up to 40 percent for a 10 minutes charge.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Doogee BL5000 With 4GB RAM, 5050mAh Battery Goes On Pre-Sale
- Motorola Moto Z units running the Nougat 7.1.1 spotted on GFX Bench
- Xiaomi strengthens as Samsung drops even further in China
- Honor to release new smartphone with dual cameras on December 5
- 2016 iPhones set for September release dates
- Huawei breaks into Samsung’s backyard with low-cost smartphones