Doogee introduces the Doogee X6 and X6 Pro smartphones
Doogee is making rounds in the news again, courtesy of their latest introductions into the smartphone market. Doogee has been in the works for a while now and coming out, they have done so with two smartphones set to launch at once. Taking the market by the horns, I would say.
The two smartphones launched by Doogee are the Doogee X6 and the Doogee X6 Pro. The similarities of these devices lie in the make and material of the display, both packing 5.5 inch of screen. They are also similar in the type of battery capacity carried, both devices having batteries that clock at a massive 3000mAh. Beyond this, the device becomes what they were truly meant to be – different.
The Doogee X6, for example, carries support for both the 2G and 3G connectivity bands, having 1GB of RAM (rather low for 2015 specifications but would get the job done) and a nice internal storage space of 8GB. The X6 Pro proves to be a major improvement over the X6, coming with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. Double the specs, if you wish.
Having a unique set of buttons built into the frame of the device which would ensure longevity of these buttons due to where they’ve been built, the manufacturer has promised to released more specifications as time goes on.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Doogee introduces the Doogee X6 and X6 Pro smartphones
- Evan Blass leaks three smartphones that could be announced by Huawei at IFA
- HTC Promises To Fix Its Weakness In Its Next Flagship Device
- Meizu might be unveiling out the first Ubuntu-running smartphone on 27th January
- Beautiful Nokia 220 flashlight+JAVA phone goes on sale for just $45
- Opening Yahoo Mail with a mobile phone