Doogee V with in-screen fingerprint scanner coming to MWC 2018
Doogee is bent on showing us how far it has come in terms of specs and design as the tech company has promised the Doogee V smartphone for unveiling at the MWC 2018 event scheduled to hold in Barcelona.
The smartphone boasts of bezel-less screens and an in-screen fingerprint scanner which is similar to the tech launched by Vivo on the popular X20 Plus UD.
Doogee V which appears to be the second phone with such technology will be unveiled on February 27 in Barcelona.
Specs to be expected on the Doogee V will include the 6.21-inch AMOLED screen with 18:9 ratio and Full HD+ resolution pegged at 2160 x 1080 pixels.
The smartphone is devoid of physical buttons on the front panel and has only a tiny notch on top which will house the 3.5mm audio jack.
The front camera will double for face recognition and has a dual camera on the back panel comprising of a 16 MP + 8 MP combo.
The back panel on the device is also glass which makes it NFC-enabled.
Powering the device is a 4,000mAH battery with other specs including the processor, RAM and onboard storage memory information being kept secret by the tech company.
You may also like
- Doogee V with in-screen fingerprint scanner coming to MWC 2018
- Doogee BL5000 With 4GB RAM, 5050mAh Battery Goes On Pre-Sale
- Doogee T6 to sport a massive 6250mAh battery
- Doogee introduces the Doogee X6 and X6 Pro smartphones
- Doogee HomTom HT6 claims it can charge up 75% of its 6250mAh battery in 30 minutes