Download BBM 1.0 Beta for Windows Phone
Although currently available to those who registered for private beta testing, the app is in its 1.0 version and the features includes;
- BBID Setup and Log-in (for Whitelisted BBIDs)
- Create BBM Profile
- Invite a contact and suggested contacts (people you know)
- 1-to-1 & Multi-person Chat
- Contact Categories
- Manage Settings
- BBM Groups
- Pin to Start
- Notifications and in-app “splats” for new content.
See them in Feeds, Contacts when they’ve sent you a message, etc.
BBM for Windows Phone due to its fresh birth still lacks some features but as said earlier, it’s still in beta testing mode.
If you are eligible to download BBM beta for Windows Phone, watch out for these issues after download:
- Invites and acceptances don’t send when Windows Phone goes out of WiFi coverage
- A few newer emoticons are not rendering properly (i.e *brrrr*, and *flex* and @[email protected])
- Windows Phone shows as available for BBM Voice call although feature is not supported (seen on Android and iOS, not BlackBerry 10)
- Error popup appears when using “Find Friends” and the “OK” button is selected
- Suggested Contacts tab only shows users already using BBM, but lists them as potential contacts when BBM is initially launched.
Trust BlackBerry is still cooking up updates for the app. In the meantime, stay locked on this blog for a detailed review of BBM for Windows Phone.
If you didn’t register to be a private beta tester, I really wish the registration is still open.
Download BBM Beta for Windows Phone v1.0 here: www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=611e38dd-52a4-493c-9bec-cd4351d9d3e3
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Roll over your MTN unused Internet Data Bundles to the next subscription
Borrowing airtime from Glo using “Borrow me credit”
How to Download GTBank Mobile Application in 6 Steps | GTBank Mobile Banking
Borrow Airtel Airtime when you are out of cash with “Airtel Talk Time Advance”
Fix: How to solve common Google Play Store errors