Dual- SIM, 4G-enabled LG G3 Dual-LTE (D856) launched in Russia
LG Electronics has launched a very special variant of their 2014 flagship LG G3 smartphone in Russia. The LG G3 Dual-LTE (modeled LG D856) was released with two features hardly found on one device at the same time — LTE and dual SIM slot even tough only one SIM card slot of the device supports LTE.
The chipset powering the D856 is an alteration of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset on the original LG G3, complete with a 2.5GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU and Adreno 330 GPU. The smartphone boots on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and makes use of a 3000mAh battery unit.
LG says the suggest retail price of the new LG G3 Dual-LTE in Russia is $640, similar to the price point of the product in China where it was released back in August for CNY 3,999 ($653).
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- Dual- SIM, 4G-enabled LG G3 Dual-LTE (D856) launched in Russia
- Microsoft extends updates to dual-SIM Lumia 950
- Samsung has dual-SIM Galaxy A5 in tow for China
- LG launches G2 Lite and L Prime dual-SIM mid-rangers in Brazil
- HTC launches One (M8 Eye), Desire Eye and dual-SIM Desire 516C smartphones in India