Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s price drops
Coming after the official release of the South Korean tech company, Samsung’s flagship device for the Note series of smartphones in the year, the dual SIM variant of the device has suffered yet another price crash.
The Galaxy Note 8 which comes into the market packing some pretty awesome specs under the hood including the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and the dual camera setup on the back panel now goes for $799.99.
The price crash comes after the Galaxy Note 8 last week witnessed a massive price cut. The latest price cut however was noticed on eBay via a seller who was offering the unlocked version of the Exynos-powered device for $819.99.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 may get more price cuts in the coming weeks as the latest price cut cuts across several color variants of the device including the gold, gray, and pink variants.
It is important to however note that these devices which are selling for the price cut are only compatible with US carriers and GSM networks.
You may also like
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s price drops
- Dual SIM variant of the Samsung Galaxy A8(2015) gets Marshmallow update
- Sony launches the 64GB, dual SIM Xperia XZ in India
- 6GB/128GB variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with dual SIM headed to China
- BLU launches the dual SIM Studio 7.0 LTE, sells for $199