Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S5 G9009D (Duos) goes on sale worldwide
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos with dual SIM slot has been available as Samsung Galaxy S5 G9009D for some time in China but has today, been launched internationally.
In China, the phone was launched at a price region of $850 but United State’s Welectronics is offering the phone for $899. You should know that the latter is not the official price of the smartphone as independent vendors have the power to set their own price tags.
In the United Arab Emirates where the phone was officially launched today, the Galaxy S5 Duos sports a official suggested retail price of AED 2,749 (about $748).
The smartphone is also expected to launch in Europe and Africa soon.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S5 G9009D (Duos) goes on sale worldwide
- Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S5 (G9009D) launched in China
- Samsung has dual-SIM Galaxy A5 in tow for China
- Samsung quitely releases Galaxy S3 Neo in India with dual-SIM support
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 unveiled with 5.25″ screen and dual-SIM variant