Dust and water-resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 active officially announced
After sequels of rumors and leaks, Samsung has officially announced the Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active and an AT&T exclusive variant, SGH-i537. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is a dust and water-resistant edition of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and comes with an 8MP camera, a quad-core Krait 300 CPU clocked at 1.9 GHz, NFC, LTE and lots more.
Read Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active / SGH-i537 full specifications and features.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Galaxy S6: No Qualcomm processor, no dust and water resistance
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active: Water, dust and shock-resistant slate
- Dust and water-resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 active officially announced
- Mobile Industry Goes SIM-free Leaving Sony and HTC Behind
- NetCrunch is David to the network monitoring industry’s Goliaths, and runs flawlessly on mobile devices