Dust and water-resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 active officially announced
After sequels of rumors and leaks, Samsung has officially announced the Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active and an AT&T exclusive variant, SGH-i537. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is a dust and water-resistant edition of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and comes with an 8MP camera, a quad-core Krait 300 CPU clocked at 1.9 GHz, NFC, LTE and lots more.
Read Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active / SGH-i537 full specifications and features.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Galaxy S6: No Qualcomm processor, no dust and water resistance
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active: Water, dust and shock-resistant slate
- Dust and water-resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 active officially announced
- Mobile Industry Goes SIM-free Leaving Sony and HTC Behind
- NetCrunch is David to the network monitoring industry’s Goliaths, and runs flawlessly on mobile devices