Early results show Chinese customers prefer iPhone 6 Plus to smaller iPhone 6
The cards are in — After it went viral that China made 2 million reservations for the new iPhones (in 6 hours), many were left wondering how wide the iPhone 6 will be gapping the bigger iPhone 6 Plus since reports of bending units were likely to deter people from buying the iPhone 6 Plus.
However, statistics coming in today from an official source claims the underrated Apple iPhone 6 Plus is actually doing better than it’s sibling by a small margin. The source confided to BestMobs that out of those 2,295,462 units pre-ordered, only 1,106,379 were iPhone 6 units while the 6 Plus had 1,189,083 to it’s name.
The development comes as a surprise and at the same time not surprising since China is the home of massive smartphones like the 6.8″ Hisense X1 and the 7″ monster Samsung Galaxy Tab Q and many others, so it’s clear the Chinese prefer big phones.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Early results show Chinese customers prefer iPhone 6 Plus to smaller iPhone 6
- Samsung claims to have tested 5G network running at nearly 1GB per second speed
- Samsung SM-G900S, or Samsung Galaxy S5 if you wish, shows up in benchmark results
- In China, the iPhone 6 Plus is the certified people’s choice
- Apple said to be kinging in China with 20 million iPhone 6 pre-orders