eBay commences Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge pre-orders in the UK
Being one of the biggest names expected in the mobile industry this year, Samsung’s Galaxy S6 usually routs the headlines whenever there’s a major gist about the device. This is likely due to the cult following of Samsung products generated from fans over the years. Also, the trolls and “haters” don’t fail to check out what’s the latest with their hated device.
So, preorders for the Samsung Galaxy S6 just went underway at eBay United Kingdom. The 32GB model was priced £549.99 while the 64GB option was slated for £649. A similar pricing goes for the Galaxy S6 edge.
A shipping date wasn’t declared by the seller but with April 10 being the official release date of the flagship, it’s natural to expect the products to be shipped on that day.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- eBay commences Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge pre-orders in the UK
- iPhone 7’s to ditch 3.5mm jack, could introduce bluetooth earbuds
- HTC’s ‘Hero Phone’ might be named A9, MediaTek chipset in tow
- Product packaging for Alcatel Idol 4S (Windows 10) going to T-Mobile leaks
- Apple launches SIM-free variant of the iPhone 7 models
- Gionee Elife E3